THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 12, 2010

i need you..

i made this one for u and i just wanna  to let u know that i love u so much..
you're my only one and i love u <3
hold me tight and never let go
i love you
and 
i miss you
forgive me because i'm nothing without.....you
i hate to say this...
but 
i... love... you
i drive my friend insane because when i talk about you i never shut up...
ten thousand life time together
i wanna love you forever
you're the kind of guy who's hands in mine sends shivers up and down my spine
he's the kind of guy that makes you love your name just because of the way he say it...
he's the one.....................
take my hand take my whole life too...
for i can't help falling in love with you
theres a reason that when i'm with you i feel alright
and i know exactly what the reason is......................
it's because i'm in love with you
and because of you.................
i laugh a little harder i cry a whole lot less and smile a little wider...........
i wanna love you forever
hold me close and don't let me go
i want you to know i wanna be with you forever from this day
i love you in every possible way
take my hand we'll make it, i swear..
you make me feel good inside
it's my heart you have stole
when i told you 
i love you forever i lied.......
because forever is not enough
when i;m with you, i feel so happy.....................
you make me complete you make me whole
you came into my life so quick like the blink of an eye!!
i love the things you...........................
do........ and the things you......... say....!!
when you love someone you can tell
but when you in love with someone everyone else can tell
i want you to know i'm here for you through the good times and bad..
don't ever let me go.....
you my one my only i never wanna let you go
i love you.....
 
  
  

0 comments: